• Start typing a name (company or person)
• Put a space between words that go together
(e.g., hewlett packard)
• Use a + for non-contiguous words
• Shortcut: Enter 2 or more characters per word
• As you think: Enter in any order
• Keep typing to narrow the list; backspace to change
• Click on the name to go to the respective Edgar Form
. The number in front of the Name represents the number of Forms for that name. If more than 1 Form has been filed, a secondary drop-down window appears with a list of the Forms and the respective [Date].
• After you go to the Edgar Form, to return to LookAhead click your browser's Back button. Safari: click once
in the LookAhead search box and the prior Names or Forms List will appear.